Cancellation Policies and House Rules
Welcome to our home at Endicott Gardens Spa Retreat!
We wish to provide you with a wonderful stay and exceptional experience in Gold Beach and sincerely hope you will enjoy staying us! Anything you need, simply ask as we are here to help. We will do our very best to accommodate you. Please observe these house rules / policies meant to ensure everyone’s excellent experience, comfort, privacy and security.
We are a NO PET/ NO CHILDREN/ NO SMOKING Venue:
- We are a unique venue to Gold Beach as we are a no pet (no animals of any kind), no children/teens, no smoking (of any kind on or around the premises) not that we do not love your kiddos and your pets, because we do, but this is a place for you to actually relax from the stresses of life and that is why we have designed it this way! It is time for YOU to relax!
Check In- When you arrive:
- Check-in time is 3:30PM – 8 PM. Please let us know your estimated arrival time so we may best prepare for your arrival. If your plans require late arrival, please let us know and we will make alternate arrangements for your check in.
- Our beautiful acre is fenced and we have a locked privacy gate. You will need to call us once you arrive so we can let you in the gate. During your stay, you will receive a gate access card to get in and out.
- Please call or text us (text 303.910.2152) when you are arriving in Gold Beach! We are often working in the gardens and making our products, so we want to make sure we can greet you properly!
- Checkout is 11 AM. Late Check Outs will be charged at $30 per hour.
- Luggage storage is available if needed.
- We accept all major credit cards. Prices are as listed and are subject to Curry County Transient Lodging Tax and State of Oregon Bed Tax. You will need to provide a valid credit card and drivers license information when booking your room.
- One night’s stay is collected when you place your reservation.
- The payment remainder of your stay will be required 14 days prior to your arrival. Reservations made within 14 days of arrival require full payment at the time of booking.
- When booking entire venue - all rooms together (all five rooms) full payment is due at the time of booking and is non-refundable within 30 days of your stay.
- We understand that plans can change. If you need to cancel, we will provide a full refund less a $30.00 service fee if you notify us at least 14 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations within 14 days of your arrival and no-shows are non-refundable.
- When reserving the entire venue (all five rooms), the full amount is non-refundable within 30 days of your stay.
Length of Stay:
- We do not have a minimum night requirement, however we do reserve the right to require this for select weekends, holidays or special events, at owner’s discretion.
- Our maximum length of stay is 7 days. Stays longer than 7 days require prior approval.
- Room rates are based on double occupancy. Our rooms are designed to have a maximum of two guests per room.
- Sleeper Couch fold-out twin bed is available in the Suite Syrene.
- Two twin XL beds are available in the Monet Garden Room.
Housekeeping Service, Towels, Essentials & Fresh Made Toiletries:
- Please do NOT flush any wipes of any type, or sanitary products down the toilet. Our little farm has a septic system. Thank you!
- Housekeeping service is not provided on a daily basis, however, should you require any attention in your room, please notify us. Stays longer than three nights will have a room refresh including new sheets, linens and towels.
- Make up wash cloths are provided in each of the rooms.
- Fresh made on site toiletries from our own K. Cherie Spa will be provided to you upon arrival - organic soap, shampoo, conditioner and body lotion!
- Our Herb & Flower Farm is on a septic tank so we ask that you do not flush any sanitary products into the septic system. Disposal bags are provided in your room for your use.
- Our plush Spa Robes that are furnished in our luxury Suite Syrene are for your use during your stay. If you wish to purchase one, please let us know as we can custom order you one and have it shipped!
Eating & Drinking:
- A freshly prepared Breakfast will be served in our Community Garden Room dining room at 9:00am. If you have any special requests outside of these times due to booked activities, etc. please let us know so we can provide alternate arrangements for some to go snacks.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies or dietary restrictions and we will do our best to accommodate them.
- Complimentary coffee, tea and fresh filtered water will be available in the afternoons at our beautiful Coffee and Tea Bar.
- Enjoy our hand blended Herbal tea blends from our flower and herb and fruit gardens! Many of these teas can be purchased from our Spa for you to take home!
- Our dining room is available for your use throughout the day. Please refrain from eating in the rooms, particularly on or in the bed. Please utilize our dining room for all food consumption.
- Endicott Gardens Bed & Breakfast is a smoke-free environment. Smoking of any kind is not permitted on or around the premises.
Noise & Parties:
- As this house is also our home and the retreat for other guests as well, we ask all guests to be considerate of excessive noise levels, especially from 10pm – 7am.
- Parties, meetings, formal conferences, classes, gatherings, and use of our property as a venue are not allowed. If you wish to host an event, gathering, meeting or group of any type on the property, it must be approved in advance.
- Should you wish to consume alcoholic beverages and any of the fine wines from our beautiful state of Oregon during your stay, we ask that you do so responsibly. Glassware and corkscrew are available for your use.
- The kitchen is strictly a private area for health and safety regulations.
- Do not store, clean or bring in any fish from your fishing trips. All fish can be cleaned and tended to at the port. In addition, Gold Beach has a cannery that will clean, hold, store and ship your fish to your specifications. For additional information please see their website at www.fishermendirect.com
- For the relaxation and pleasure of all our guests, pets are not permitted. Our health licenses, and skincare line production set up do not allow animals of any kind on the property at any time.
- Endicott Gardens Bed & Breakfast is for the exclusive use of our registered guests only. No visitors are allowed unless cleared with us in advance. No unregistered guests allowed overnight. The Spa does accept non registered guests for services.
Public Areas / Privacy:
- Please note that you are renting a private room or suite, not the entire house. Owners live on property and all public areas of the house are shared with other guests. Areas marked as private and the owners quarters are not accessible to guests.
- We encourage you to linger and enjoy our many gardens and relax! Our Community Garden Deck and Gazebo Garden are available for you to relax during your stay as well as various seating areas throughout the gardens…enjoy!
- We ask that you do not pick flowers or fruit thank you!
- Parking is complimentary for one car per room on our property. The concrete pad in front of the Spa is reserved for guests of the spa. Please do not park here.
AC / Heat:
- Endicott Gardens Bed & Breakfast has individually controlled European style air conditioning and heat units in every room for your personal comfort! Please do not adjust the thermostat in the community room.
- Please ask us to show you how to use your private room HVAC system if you are unsure.
Safety & Security:
- Use of candles is prohibited.
- Please do not give your room key / access card, or share the access code with anyone.
- When you leave the front gate, please close it behind you and make sure it latches. If you forget to take your access card with you, you will get locked out.
- We ask that you keep front door closed at all times when you go in and out. You will be given an access code to access the front door and side door entrance.
- At 10pm the front door and side door access will be locked and you will need your access code to unlock them.
- Please notify us if you hear any water alarms or smoke detectors beeping during your stay.
Lost Keys / Access Cards:
- Please return your key and gate access card upon check out.
- Lost keys will incur a $50 replacement fee.
- Lost gate access cards will incur a $50 replacement fee.
Damages / Losses:
- Guests are liable for any loss, damage or personal injury they may cause or incur on premises. We cannot accept responsibility for your losses within the premises or in the parking areas.
- Please keep the front door, your room door and car locked at all times.
- If you need something, ask. If there is a problem with your room, tell us so that we can make your stay with us one you will remember fondly. We want this to be a special and relaxing time for you!
Thank you for your cooperation with our house rules and policies. If you have any questions or special requests don’t hesitate to contact us. It will be our pleasure to assist you!